Rola50E-Kit - Eyelet 50W Solar Charge Kit
The 50 watt Rola50E-Kit by Rolasolar is the perfect portable solar charge kit to maintain charge of a small 12v battery or the Solarpod 240. The kit is designed for campers, outback travellers or workers operating off the grid.
The Rola50E-Kit utilises a custom manufactured amorphous solar laminate which is flexible, lightweight and durable ( 1.8kg). The solar laminate can be layed over a tent or awning or on the ground and rolled up in the convenient vinyl cylinder bag for storage.
What does it do?
The Rola50E-Kit will maintain the charge of 12 volts battery fitted to caravans, vehicles, boats and power packs. The MPPT boost solar charge controller will step up the voltage to provide effective charge to a 12 volt battery. System efficiency is dependent on power use, battery type, size and weather conditions.
When to use
- Disaster relief.
- For power stricken countries, cities, or rural areas.
- Onsite jobs.
- And more!
- Construction and trade,
- Government and armed forces,
- Emergency services,
- Festival and markets,
- Camping, boating, outdoor activities,
- Photography, and
Rola50E-Kit - Eyelet 100W Solar Charge Kit
The Rola50E-Kit will maintain the charge a 12 volt battery fitted to RVs, caravans, vehicles and power packs.
System efficiency is dependent on power use, battery type, size and weather conditions.
The Rola50E-Kit includes the following items:
- 1x 50 Watt Rolasolar solar laminates – XLS8-50 (Eyelets fitted down each side),
- 1x 8A MPPT boost charge controller - GVB-8-Pb-12v (With colour coded Anderson plugs),
- 1x 0.5m fused battery clamp to Anderson plug lead,
- 1x 2.5m Anderson battery to charge controller extension lead,
- 1x 5m solar Mc-4 to Anderson charge controller extension lead,
- 1x 5m solar Mc-4 to Mc-4 extension lead,
- 1x Plastic core,
- 1x Vinyl accessories bag,
- 1x Vinyl cylinder bag (230mm x 420mm).
- Solar laminate: 1.8kg,
- Kit without accessories: 4.7kg
- Full Kit: 9.2kg
- Kit Packed: 420mm x 230mm (H x W)
- Rolled out: 2020mm x 400mm (H x W)
- RolaSolar Manufacturing Defect Warranty: 2 Years
- Xunlight Corp Limited Power Warranty: 25 Years
Output Single XLS11-50 Module
- Power: 50 Watts
- Voltage at Max Power: 12.5 Volts
- Current at Max Power: 4.0Amps
- Temp Coefficient of Power: 0.243 %/°C
- NOCT: 51.5°C
Rola100E-Kit Output Using MPPT at 13.3V (Not including system losses)
- Power: 50 Watts
- Current at Max Power: 3.75 Amps