Rola200E-Kit - 200Watt Solar Charge Kit - Eyelet
Due to Low Customer Interest this Product is Special Order Only. Refer to the Rola100Z-Kit and Rola200Z-Kit for Our Most Popular Rollable Flexible Solar Panel Kit.
The 200 Watt Rola200E-Kit (Eyelet) is the perfect portable solar charge kit to maintain charge of your 12 Volt batteries. The kit is designed for campers, outback travellers, boating or workers operating off the grid. The Rola200E-Kit utilises custom manufactured amorphous Xunlight solar modules which are flexible, lightweight and durable (2.1 kg each). The solar laminates can be laid out when required and rolled up in the convenient vinyl storage bag.
What does it do?
The Rola200E-Kit will maintain the charge of 12 volts battery systems fitted to caravans, vehicles, boats and power packs. The configuration for the Rola200E-Kit is two solar modules wired in series (2 x 12.5V = 25 Volts) and the two module pairs wired in parallel (2 x 4 A = 8 Amps), total output of 200 Watts. The MPPT solar charge controller will convert these additional volts into Amps (Approx. 14 Amps) for 14.3 volt charging. System efficiency is dependent on power use, battery type, size and weather conditions.
When to use?
- Disaster relief.
- For power stricken countries, cities, or rural areas.
- Onsite jobs.
- And more!
- Construction and trade,
- Government and armed forces,
- Emergency services,
- Festival and markets,
- Camping, boating, outdoor activities,
- Photography, and
The Rola200E-Kit will maintain the charge of 12 volts battery systems fitted to caravans, vehicles and power packs.
System efficiency is dependent on power use, battery type, size and weather conditions.
The Rola200E-Kit includes the following items:
- 4x 50 Watt solar laminates – XLS8-50
- 1x 25A MPPT charge controller - PCM-3012 (With colour coded Anderson plugs),
- 1x Pair of Mc-4 Y leads,
- 4x Mc-4 short extension leads,
- 1x 0.5m fused battery clamp to Anderson plug lead,
- 1x 2.5m Anderson battery to charge controller extension lead,
- 1x 5m solar Mc-4 to Anderson charge controller extension lead,
- 1x 5m solar Mc-4 to Mc-4 extension lead,
- 1x Plastic core,
- 1x Vinyl accessories bag,
- 1x Vinyl cylinder bag (350mm x 420mm).
- Solar laminates: 7.2 kg (1.8 kg/Module),
- Kit without accessories: 10.3 kg
- Full Kit: 14.8 kg
- Kit Packed: 420mm x 350mm (H x W)
- Rolled out: 2020mm x 1600mm (H x W)
- RolaSolar Manufacturing Defect Warranty: 2 Years
- Xunlight Limited Power Warranty: 25 Years
- (80% of Minimum Power at 25 Years)
Output Single XLS11-52 Solar Module
- Power: 50 Watts
- Voltage at Max Power: 12.5 Volts
- Current at Max Power: 4 Amps
- Temp Coefficient of Power: 0.243 %/°C
- NOCT: 51.5°C
Output 4x XLS11-52 Solar Modules
- Power: 200 Watts
- Voltage at Max Power: 25 Volts
- Current at Max Power: 8 Amps
Rola200-Kit Output Using MPPT at 14.3V (Not including losses)
- Power: 200 Watts
- Current at Max Power: 14 Amps