Rola100E-Kit - Eyelet 100W Solar Charge Kit
The 100 watt Rola100E-Kit by Rolasolar is the perfect portable solar charge kit to maintain charge of your 12 Volt batteries. The kit is designed for campers, outback travellers or workers operating off the grid.
The Rola100E-Kit utilises custom manufactured amorphous solar laminates which are flexible, lightweight and durable ( 1.8kg each). The solar laminates are layed over a tent or awning or on the ground and rolled up in the convenient vinyl cylinder bag for storage.
What does it do?
The Rola100E-Kit will maintain the charge of 12 volts battery systems fitted to caravans, vehicles, boats and power packs. The configuration for the Rola100E-Kit is two solar modules wired in series providing 25 volts at 8 Amps (2 x 12.5V = 25 Volts and 2 x 4A = 8 Amps), total output of 100 Watts. The MPPT solar charge controller will convert these additional volts into Amps (Approx. 7.5 Amps) for 12 volt charging. System efficiency is dependent on power use, battery type, size and weather conditions.
When to use
- Disaster relief.
- For power stricken countries, cities, or rural areas.
- Onsite jobs.
- And more!
- Construction and trade,
- Government and armed forces,
- Emergency services,
- Festival and markets,
- Camping, boating, outdoor activities,
- Photography, and
The Rola100E-Kit will maintain the charge of 12 volts battery systems fitted to vehicles, caravans, campers trailers and power packs.
System efficiency is dependent on power use, battery type, size and weather conditions.
The Rola100E-Kit includes the following items:
- 2x 50 Watt Amorphous solar laminates – XLS8-50 (Eyelets fitted down each side),
- 1x 10.5A MPPT Genasun charge controller - GV10-Pb-12V (With colour coded Anderson plugs),
- Unless customer wishes to upgrade to a 200 watt kit at a later date - 2210A is used.
- 2x Mc-4 short extension leads,
- 1x 0.5m fused battery clamp to Anderson plug lead,
- 1x 2.5m Anderson battery to charge controller extension lead,
- 1x 5m solar Mc-4 to Anderson charge controller extension lead,
- 1x 5m solar Mc-4 to Mc-4 extension lead,
- 1x Plastic core,
- 1x Vinyl accessories bag, and
- 1x Vinyl cylinder bag (350mm x 420mm).
- Solar laminates: 3.6kg (1.8 kg/Laminate),
- Kit without accessories: 6.7kg
- Full Kit: 11.2kg
- Kit Packed: 420mm x 350mm (H x W)
- Rolled out: 2020mm x 1000mm (H x W)
- RolaSolar Manufacturing Defect Warranty: 2 Years
- Xunlight Corp Limited Power Warranty: 25 Years
Output Single XLS11-50 Module
- Power: 50 Watts
- Voltage at Max Power: 12.5 Volts
- Current at Max Power: 4.0Amps
- Temp Coefficient of Power: 0.243 %/°C
- NOCT: 51.5°C
Output 2x XLS11-50 Modules (Wired in Series)
- Power: 100 Watts
- Voltage at Max Power: 25 Volts
- Current at Max Power: 4 Amps
Rola100E-Kit Output Using MPPT at 13.3V (Not including system losses)
- Power: 100 Watts
- Current at Max Power: 7.5 Amps