P3 Solar 200 watt 24v rollable solar panel - with grommets
The P3 Solar 200 watt 24 Volt rollable solar panel is designed for use with the EZ-Out collapsible mounting frame or as a standalone roll out solar charger, provides a significant amount of solar energy for battery charging. At 40w/pounds, the 200 watt rollable is lightweight and compact rolling to a 5” diameter making it easy to transport and store. The 200 watt rollable has built in bypass diodes so it’s very shade tolerant!
Available in the following backing colours:
- Saffron (yellow) Part # 20124. and
- Coyote (Brown) Part # 20125
P3 Solar’s purpose is to design, develop and supply the market the smallest, lightest, highest power density portable solar chargers in support of mobile applications operating in all types of environments.
P3 Solar’s products are designed for many outdoor uses like easy accessible power for those that work in remote areas without electricity, camping, overlanding, emergency services as well as the Armed Forces personnel requiring the smallest, lightest, highest power density portable solar chargers in support of mobile forces operating in austere environments.
P3 Solar products scale to meet the mission’s portable power needs and are reliable to use again and again.
Perfect for charging:
- Rechargeable Batteries
- GPS Devices
- Laptop Computers
- 2-way Radios
- Satellite & Cell Phones
- PDAs MP3 Players
- Satellite Terminals
- Thermal Imaging Camera’s
- Laser Rangefinders
Included Components (Battery not included)
- 200 Watt, 24V Rollable Solar Panel
- MPPT Tracer 2210RN, 12/24V, 20amp, Solar Charge Controller, with the following input/output connectors:
– SAE Bulkhead Connector with 10’ of 12awg cable with 20a inline fuse (connects to solar panel and charge controller input)
– 5’ of 12awg cable with 20a inline fuse connected to 5/16” Battery Ring Terminals (connects to controller output & battery terminals)
– 20′ 14awg SAE to SAE Extension cable (connects the Solar panel to the bulkhead connector.)
|Deployed, mm||889 x 1956 x 1.0 (W x L x H)|
|Deployed, inches:||38.625 x 77.75 x 0.04 (W x L x H)|
|Rolled, mm:||127 x 981 (W x L )|
|Rolled, inches:||5 x 38.625 (W x L)|
|Weight: kg (Ib)||3.18 (7.0 )|
|Max Output:||200 watt (38v at 5200mA)|
More details available at the data sheet on request.