BLUETTI PV420 420W Foldable Solar Panel for AC200P/AC200MAX/AC300/EP150/EP500/EP500Pro Portable Power Stations
Built with mono-crystalline solar cells, the BLUETTI PV420 420W Foldable Solar Panel can convert up to 23.4% of sunlight into solar energy, charging your solar generators even in bad weather. Unfold the PV420, snap the kickstands, adjust the angle to maximise the amount of sunlight, and you're ready to harness solar energy for your generators. The ETFE coating and IP65 junction box are designed to withstand any scratches and water-splash, perfect for Rv, Caravaning, camping and much more.
- Higher Conversion Rate
- Monocrystalline Solar Cells With Up to 23.4% Efficiency
- Long-lasting ETFE Coating
- Durable & Splash-Proof
- Foldable & Portable
- Durable & Splash-Proof
- Compatible With BLUETTI AC180/AC200P/AC200MAX/AC300/AC500/EB150/EP500Pro/EP500
- Compatible With Most Solar Generators with MC4 Connectors
- 12 month Warranty
More Power For Less
Up-Level Your Solar Lifestyle
Optimal Solar Intake
Beef Up Productivity
- Model: PV420
- Peak Power: 420W
- Lamination: ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene)
- Cell Efficiency: Up to 23.4%
- Voltage Open Circuit (Voc): 44.3V
- Current Short Circuit (Isc): 12.2A
- Connector: Standard MC4 Connector
- Weight: 14kg (30.8lbs)
- Dimension (Unfolded):2675mm x 975mm (105.3 x 38.3 inches)
- Dimension (folded): 975mm x 660mm x 45mm (38.3 × 25.9 x 1.7 inches)
- Operating Temperature: -10 - +65°C (14-149°F)
- Best Working Tmeperature: 25°C (77°F)
- Folding Number: 4
- Cable Length: 3m (118 inches)
- Warranty: 12 Months
In The Box
- 1 x BLUETTI PV420 Foldable Solar Panel
- 1 x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
Manufacturers Info (Click on link and a new web page will open)
Question 1: Is BLUETTI PV420 Waterproof?
Answer: Yes, IP65 is rated for junction box, but do not expose the solar panels to rain or snow.
Qustion 2: Can I install it on the roof?
Question 3: What are the compatible Bluetti Models?
- EB150 (1500Wh/1000W power station)
- AC200P (2000Wh/2000W Power Station)
- AC200Max (2048Wh/2200W Power Station)
- AC300 (3072-12288Wh/3000W Power Station)
- B300(3072Wh/500W Extra Battery Pack)
☼To verify the compatibility with our future new product, please read the menu that is included with the product, or contact us directly.
☼To verify the compatibility with devices that are not sold by our store, please contact us or the related seller.
Question 4: Can I use BLUETTI Solar Panel to charge the third-party power station?
Answer: Yes, as long as they
have MC4 connectors;
support the output specifications of BLUETTI solar panels.
Question 5: How do I choose solar panels for my solar generator?
Review the PV input requirements of the solar generator.
Review the output specifications of solar panels.
Calculate the total voltage, current, and wattage of solar panels.
Consider the solar input connectors.
Question 6: Can I use different size solar panels?
Answer: No. Your solar panels should be the same type and rating from one brand. For example, two PV350 to charge BLUETTI AC200P is acceptable, and one PV350 + one SP350 is unacceptable.
Question 7: Does the panel have any USB ports you can directly plug into?
Answer: No. BLUETTI PV420 only has MC4 connectors.
Question 9: Why can't my PV420 provide420W of output power?
Answer: Rated 420W is the optimal test result at specific temperature and sunlight. Besides, solar panel production is also affected by panel orientation, dirt and debris, shading from buildings or trees, and other obstructions.
Question 10: How do I maximize the efficiency of solar panels?
Answer: These steps will help you get the most out of your solar panels:
- Set up your panels correctly: The orientation as well as the angle it tilts at should be right.
- Avoid shadow areas: Any amount of shadow will affect solar panel production.
- Keep your panels clean: Dirt or debris reduces the panel’s efficiency.
- Don’t get panels too hot: Good air circulation or a cool atmosphere around panels will help.