BLUETTI EB3A Portable Power Station | 600W 268Wh
Meet all your need during camping
The compact and lightweight design makes the BLUETTI EB3A a Portable Power Station, perfect to use in a campervan, or on a camping trip. With capacity of 268Wh and built-in 600W (surge 1200W) strong inverter, EB3A could run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as mobile phones, mini freezers, radios, projectors and more.
- 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,200W surge);
- 268Wh Capacity;
- 430W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar+AC);
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%;
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/AC+Adapter);
- 8 Outputs for Charging Multiple Devices at once;
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App;
- 200W Max. Solar Input;
- Easy to Carry/ Fast Charging/ Safe & Reliable/ Cost-effective
Capacity: 268.8Wh (12Ah)Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)Life Cycles: 2,500+ Cycles to 80% Original CapacityShelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 MonthsManagement System: MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.
AC Outlets: 1 x 220V-240V/2.6A Outlets, 600W In Total
- Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 1,200W
- USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max.
- USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A USB-A
- DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
- 12V DC Outlets (All Regulated):
- 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet
- 2 x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlets)
- Wireless Charging Pad: 1 x 15W Max.
AC Charging Cable (Standard Mode): 268W Max.
- AC Charging Cable (Turbo Mode): 350W Max.
- Solar Input: 200W Max, VOC 12-28VDC/ 8.5A
- Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
- Maximum Input: 430W, with AC and Solar Input Simultaneously
AC Charging Cable (Turbo Mode 330W): ≈1.3-1.8 Hours
- AC Charging Cable (Standard Mode 268W): ≈1.5-2.0 Hours
- Solar (200W): ≈1.8-2.0 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): ≈3.2-3.7 or 1.9-2.4 Hours
- AC + Solar (430W): ≈1.2~1.7 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- Dual AC (430W): ≈1.2~1.7 Hours (With optional BLUETTTI T200S Adapter)
Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Weight: 4.6kg/10.14lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 25.5cm x 18.0cm x 18.3cm (10.04 x 7.09 x 7.20 inches)
- Operating Temperature: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉)
- Storage Temperature: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Certifications: UL Standard, CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
In the Box
- 1x EB3A Portable Power Station
- 1x AC Charging Cable
- 1x Solar Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x QC Card
- 1x Warranty Card
Manufacturers Info (Click on link and a new web page will open)
Portable Power for A Sustainable Lifestyle
Designed to be more energy-efficient than traditional generators, BLUETTI EB3A is so light in terms of weight, doing its part to help you reduce carbon emissions to the environment.
Small but in Charge
80% Charge in 30 Minutes
6 Ways to Recharge
Safety Is in Detail
8 Outlets for Every Need
Stay Connected with BLUETTI APP
Question 1: How do I know whether my devices will work well with this product?
Please evaluate the total constant load of your appliances. If it doesn't exceed the Max. output power of EB3A, you can use this power station to charge.
- Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB3A should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 600W.
Note: For some devices with motor/compressor, the initial start-up power may be 2-4 times the rating, which may trigger overload/overcurrent protection.
Question 2: Can I use third-party solar panels to charge this product?
Yes, you can. As long as the specs of solar panels you're using fall in below range: OCV: 12-28V Input Current: 8.5A Max. Input Power: 200W Max. With the same power connector (MC4 or Anderson).
Question 3: How can I turn on the UPS Bypass Mode and what does it mean?
Connect the EB3A with the AC power and the 'UPS' will be on display. Then turn on the AC output. When on this mode, the AC power will directly support the loads on AC output ports and charge the EB3A.
Question 4: Is there a button to turn on/off the wireless charging?
Yes. Press the DC Power Button to enable the wireless charging.
Question 5: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes. It supports pass-through charging. EB3A comes with the premium LiFePO4 battery and proprietary Battery Management System to ensure that it can charge and discharge at the same time.
Question 6: How long can it run my device?
- DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
- For EB3A, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be: 268Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 0.43hrs
- 1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
- 2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Question 7: What kind of solar panel can charge this EB3A?
PV input requirements for EB3A:
- 1) Open Circuit Voltage (OCV) :12-28V; Input Power: 200W Max.;
- 2) Equipped with MC4 Connector. If your panel has an Anderson connector, please purchase Anderson to MC4 cable, separately.
- 1x BLUETTI PV200 (200W), fully recharge from 0-100% in 1.8-2 hours.
- 1x BLUETTI PV120 (120W), fully recharge from 0-100% in 3-3.5 hours.
Note: The actual charging time depends on the weather, solar condition and the angle of the solar panels.
Question 8: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB3A?
- Solar 200W
- Using Solar + AC 430W Max.
Question 9: Does EB3A support BLUETTI App control?
- Yes. Refer User Manual.
Question 10: Can it be laid on its side to save space?
- No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright.
Question 11: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
- No. If the internal battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.