HD Hitch Tradesman II Pack (Supa Peg Model)
Swap from Tradesman to Tourer in less than 10 seconds with this set of quick release Hitches which have been especially adapted to fit the SUPA PEG range of 4WD awnings, including the wing SUPA PEG range.
The RacksBrax HD Hitch Tradesman II Pack (Supa Peg Model) includes a set of glass reinforced nylon brackets with stainless steel fasteners to lock-on and take off roof rack accessories including pull-out awnings, ensuite tents and conduit tubes. This pack also includes a set of RacksBrax HD Wall Mounts so that the roof rack accessory can be fixed to a garage wall when not in use.
This pack includes:
- 2 x Bodies: these bolt directly onto a roof rack or roof rack mounted pull-out awning bracket.
- 2 x Holders: these bolt directly onto the pull-out awning or conduit tube clamps.
- 2 x Pins (with lanyard): this ties each Body and Holder together on the roof rack; all of which are locked together with an in-built barrel lock.
- 1 x Wall Mount Pack: which includes one pair of bracket bodies to fix to a garage wall to quickly swap from a pull-out awning to a conduit tube.
- 2 x Prop Cleats: to enable a pull-out awning to be pitched freestanding once it is erected off the side of a vehicle. See instructions for more detail.
The RacksBrax HD Hitch Tradesman II Pack (Supa Peg Model) come with stainless pad washers and steel fasteners to suit both M6 and M8 sized drill holes in either the accessory bracket or the roof rack; both bolt sizes are also provided to allow for awning spine tracks which suit M6 or M8 bolts.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Introducing the all-new RacksBrax HD Hitch
The HD Hitch Range by RacksBrax allows you to swap quickly bet...
RacksBrax - How to install your HD Hitch to your vehicle and roof rack accessory
A step-by-step guide for setting up your roof rack and accesso...
RacksBrax - Make your awning freestanding at your CAMPSITE!
The HD Hitch by RacksBrax lets you have your awning freestandi...