NPS400 | Nitecore Portable Power Station
Nitecore NPS400 is a Portable Outdoor Power Station with a max AC output of 300W (600W surge), a high battery capacity of 421Wh and various output ports.
- AC 220V/300W (600W surge)
- DC 421Wh
- One hand carry with comfortable grip
- Multiple outputs available
- Mainstream AC and DC outputs
- Pure Sine Wave AC Output
- Modular Battery Pack
Nitecore NPS400 is a portable outdoor power station with a maximum AC output of 300W, a high battery capacity of 421Wh and various output ports. Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
Compact and Lightweight
The NPS400 Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere.
Ultra Fast Charging
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the NPS400 from the sun with our portable FSP100W solar panel while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
- Weight: 5.68kg (12.52lbs)
- Dimensions: 244mm x 187.7mm x 157.3mm (9.61″ x 7.39″ x 6.19″)
- Cell: 18650 Li-ion Batteries
- Capacity: 421Wh (10.8V, 39Ah) (117000mAh)
- DC Input: 14.4V-26V, up to 10A (160W max)
- AC Output: 220V~1.36A 50Hz, Pure Sine Wave, 300W, 600W surge
- Cig Lighter Port: 12V⎓10A; DC Output: 12V⎓10A (Total 120W max)
- USB Output: 5V⎓2.4A, 12W max each port
- USB QC Output: 5V⎓2.4A / 9V⎓2A 18W max
- USB-C Output: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 12V⎓3A / 15V⎓3A / 20V⎓3A 60W max
- Operating Temperature: -10-40℃ (14~104℉)
NPS400 User Manual - HERE