NPS200 | Nitecore Portable Power Station
NITECORE NPS200 is a Portable Outdoor Power Station with a max AC output of 150W (300W surge), a battery capacity of 196.56Wh and various output ports.
- AC 220V/150W (300W surge)
- DC 196.56Wh
- Compact and lightweight
- One hand carry with comfortable grip
- Multiple outputs available
- Mainstream AC and DC outputs
- Pure Sine Wave AC Output
- Modular Battery Pack
Nitecore NPS200 is a portable outdoor power station with a maximum AC output of 150W, a battery capacity of 196.56Wh and various output ports. Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
Compact and Lightweight
The NPS200 Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. The Nitecore NPS200 is the lightest Nitecore Power Station to date.
Ultra Fast Charging
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the NPS200 from the sun with the portable FSP100W solar panel while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
- Weight: 3.35kg (7.39lbs)
- Dimensions: 209mm x 156.3mm x 137.3mm (8.23″ x 6.15″ x 5.41″)
- Cell: 18650 Li-ion Batteries
- Capacity: 196.56Wh (10.8V, 18.2Ah) (54600mAh)
- DC Input: 14.4V-26V, up to 10A (160W max)
- AC Output: 220V~0.68A 50Hz, Pure Sine Wave, 150W, 300W surge
- Cig Lighter Port: 12V⎓10A; DC Output: 12V⎓10A (Total 120W max)
- USB Output: 5V⎓2.4A, 12W max each port
- USB QC Output: 5V⎓2.4A / 9V⎓2A 18W max
- USB-C Output: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 12V⎓3A / 15V⎓3A / 20V⎓3A 60W max
- Operating Temperature: -10-40℃ (14~104℉)
NPS200 User Manual - HERE