BLUETTI EP500 Home Solar Power Station 2000W 5100Wh LiFePo4
All-in-one Backup Power Station
- 5100Wh LiFePO4, 6000+ Charge Cycle
- EP500: 2000W Pure Sine Wave Output
- Movable Power Station
- In-grid UPS Mode & Flexible UPS Mode (24/7)
- Off-grid Energy Storage
- Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
- Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
- App Remote Control
- Smart Touchscreen
- EP500 AC Rated Power:
- 2000W - 2500W, 2min
- 2500W - 3000W, 10s
- 3000W - 4800W, 500ms
- (peak 4800W)
- EP500 Net Weight: 76kg (167lbs)
- EP500 Pro AC Rated Power:
- 3000W - 3750W, 2min
- 3750W - 4500W, 5s
- 4500W - 6000W, 500ms
- (peak 6000W)
- EP500 Pro Net Weight: 83kg (182lbs)
- Dimensions: 500mm x 300mm x 760mm (22.8 x 11.8 x 29.9 inches)
- Battery Capacity: 5100Wh
- Battery Cell Type: LiFePO4
- Rated Life Cycle: 6000+
- Charge Temperature: 0°C - 40°C (32°F -104°F)
- Storage Ambient Temperature: 0°C - 45°C (32°F - 113°F)
- Working Environment humidity: 10-90%
- Certification: PSE, FCC, CE, UN38.3, msds, UL, SAA and ROHS
- Warranty Period: 36 Months
- EP500 AC: 220-240VAC x 3
- EP500 Pro USB-C: 2 x 100W
- EP500 Pro AC: 220-240VAC x 3
- USB-A: 2 x Quick Charging, 36W Total, 2 x 5VDC, 3A Total
- Cigarette Lighter: 1 x 12VDC, 10A
- RV (Aviation Port): 1 x 12VDC, 30A
- DC 5521: 2 x 12VDC, 10A Total
- Wireless Charging Pad: 2 x 5/7.5/10/15W
EP500 AC Input:
- EP500 PV Input or T400 Input:
- 1200W Max,
- 55-145VDC, 20A
- EP500 Pro AC Input: 3000W Max
- EP500 Pro PV Input or T400 Input:
- 2400W Max,
- 35-150VDC, 12A x 2,12V/24V,8.2A
In the Box
- 1x EP500 Power Station
- 1x AC Charging Cable
- 1x Solar (PV) Charging Cable
- 1x Solar Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x Certificate of QC PASS
Manufacturers Info (Click on link and a new web page will open)
Safe, Smart, And Continuously Evolving
Seamless UPS Backup
How to use the EP500/EP500PRO
Question 1: In-Grid UPS Setup Guide
- An electrician with a professional technician certificate is required to install the in-grid power system, connect the wires of critical equipment from your main electrical box to the BLUETTI UPS BOX. When the power fails, it will automatically switch to EP500 or EP500 Pro for the power supply. The connection method: power grid--home main circuit--BLUETTI UPS box--EP500 or EP500Pro--critical equipment (such as refrigerator, electric light, and server).
- If the open-circuit voltage of the solar panels is within the specified input range of EP500, they can be directly connected into EP500 or EP500Pro through the MC4 port connectors to build up the UPS system.
- If the open-circuit voltage of your panels exceeds the input limitation of EP500 or EP500Pro, they need to pass the "PV step-down module" to decrease the voltage before connecting into the system. The connection method is solar panels--PV step-down module--EP500 or EP500Pro--critical equipment (such as refrigerator, electric light, and server).
Question 2: Why is there a limitation on the power of the equipment loaded by the US version of EP500 orEP500Pro in the mobile UPS mode?
When EP500 or EP500Pro is plugged into a home wall outlet, the power output will be limited by the current of the wall plug.
- If your home's socket features 120V/15A, the equipment carried by EP500 or EP500Pro cannot exceed 1800W.
- If your home socket features 120V/25A, then EP500 load equipment can be no more than 2000W, and EP500Pro can be 3000W for safety.
Question 3: Can I change the working mode of EP500 or EP500Pro to work as a mobile UPS after the EP500 connected to the home grid?
Yes, you can. Turn off EP500 or EP500Pro first, and then unplug the cable on it, remind to set the Max. Grid Current to 15A.
Question 4: What is the UPS switching time?
- No delay for online UPS, or
- 20ms from standby UPS.
Question 5: How much is the loss of AC and DC?
- In standby state: less than 10W,
- AC_ON & DC_OFF: less than 20W,
- AC-ON & DC_ON: less than 25W
Question 6: After the stated 6000 battery cycles, how much capacity is left in EP500 and EP500 Pro?
EP500 and EP500 Pro can maintain above 50% capacity after 6000 cycles.
Question 7: What's the frequency?
Dependent on the country of use:
- 60Hz: US, Canada
- 50Hz: Europe, UK, Australia
Note: Frequency 50/60Hz cannot be switched.
Question 8: What should I do if the solar panels on the roof of my house exceed the open circuit voltage requirement?
You can reduce the open-circuit voltage by ordering a BLUETTI PV Voltage Drop Modular. Doesn't require changing the original installation and connection method of solar panels in your house. Through this modular, the open-circuit voltage of roof panels can be matched with the input specs of EP500/EP500Pro.
Question 9: Can I use third party solar panels and what conditions need to be met?
- Open Circuit Voltage(OCV):
- EP500: 55-145V/Max.20A, Max.1200W.
- EP500Pro: dual MPPT，each is 35-150V/Max.12A,1200W Max. (2400W Max. For dual connection).
- Suitable MC4 connector.
- We recommend that the solar panels to be connected should be of the same brand.
Question 10: Are there any restrictions on the use of the 100W USB-C port?
The charging power will work at only 60W at most instead of 30W if the USB-C cable does not have 5A MFI certification.
Question 11: After the DC port of 12V30A is opened, can the other DC ports be used?
No, for the 30A large-current, the other ports besides 12V/30A RV ports won`t work. In addition, you must cover the rubber plug when the DC is turned on and the 12V/30A port is idle , otherwise it may cause a short circuit if the cable falls in.
Question 12: Note on the output power of the Split Phase Bonding Function.
- There is only one AC port marked 4000W/220-240 (or 6000W/220-240) on the Split Phase Fusion Boxes that can power the High-voltage devices. Other 6 AC ports cannot load more than 2000W on EP500 (3000W on EP500Pro).
- Under Split Phase Bonding mode, the total load power of all AC ports (on the machine and Split Phase Fusion Boxes) can not exceed 4000W for EP500 (6000W for EP500Pro).
Question 13: If one of theEP500 (or EP500Pro) is out of power, does the Split Phase Bonding Function continue to work?
If any one of the two EP500(or EP500Pro) runs out of power, the high-voltage output ports on the Split Phase Fusion Boxes will stop outputting power. The machine which still has the power needs to be set to ”Single Phase” mode manually.
Question 14: Does the Split Phase Bonding Function apply to one EP500 and one EP500 Pro?
No. Only applicable to units of the same model and specifications. For example, two EP500 or two EP500Pro are recommended. Besides, the Split Phase Fusion Boxes also are different.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Everything you need to know about Bluetti's NEW EP500 - review
The EP500 will go on sale on March 23rd http://j35.us/EP500 ...
BLUETTI EP500/Pro (5.1kWh | 2kW/3kW), The Future Of Home Backup Power.
Order Yours Here on March 23rd at 4:00p.m. GMT: https://www.ki...
So darfst du auf KEINEN Fall in dein Haus Strom einspeisen! Bluetti Power Station EP500
BIG POWER! 5100Wh Bluetti EP500 Battery Generator TEST & Review
The BIGGEST BATTERY SOLAR GENERATOR available today. Just anno...