BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Portable Power Station 2,200W 2048Wh LiFePO4
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
BLUETTI first expandable power station-AC200MAX with 2,048Wh LiFePO4 cells and 2,200W pure sine wave inverter. Your mobile power center at home or on the road.
- 2,200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge).
- 2,048Wh Capacity.
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Expandable Up To 6,144Wh with 2×B230, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 900W Max. Solar Input
- 1300W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App
- Capacity: 2048Wh (51.2V, 40Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Lifecycle: 3,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
- Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
- Management System: MPPT Controller, BMS, etc
- AC Output: 4 x 220V-240V, 2200W In Total
- Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 4800W
- USB-C Port:
- 2 x 5V/3A USB-A
- 2x 18W USB-A
- 12V DC Outlets:
- 1 x 12V/30A (RV Outlet)
- 1x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
- 2x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlet)
- *All Regulated.
- Wireless Charging Pad: 2 x 15W Max. (For Each)
- AC Adapter Input: 400W.
- Solar Input: 900W Max.OCV 10-145VDC, 15A
- Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
- Max Input: 1,300W, with AC+Solar Input
- AC Adapter (400W): 5.5-6 Hours
- Solar (900W): 3-3.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): 10 or 20 Hours
- AC Adapter + Solar (1300W): 2.0-2.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- Dual AC Adapters (800W): 3-3.5 Hours (Extra adapter is REQUIRED)
- Scalability: Expandable w/ Up to 2 x B230 or 2 x B300
- Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Weight: 28.1kg (61.9lbs)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 42cm x 28cm x 38.65cm (16.5 x 11 x 15.2 in)
- Operating Usage Temperature: -20-40°C (-4-104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10-45°C (14-113°F)
- Certification: UL, CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
Manufacturers Info (Click on link and a new web page will open)
Capacity or Flexibility?
Charge the Way You Prefer
Stay Connected in Real-time
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
FAQS:Question 1: How many BLUETTI B300 or B230 expansion batteries can connect with the AC200MAX?
- Two B300 for 8,192Wh capacity.
- Two B230 for 6,144Wh capacity.
No. AC200MAX ONLY accepts BLUETTI B230 or B300 expansion batteries.Question 3: Does AC200MAX support App control?
Yes. Once connected via Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the AC200MAX remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.Question 4: Can I use AC200MAX as a UPS?
No.Question 5: What kind of solar panels should I choose for AC200MAX?
PV input requirements for AC200MAX:
- 1) Open Circuit Voltage: 10-145V
- 2) Input Power: 900W Max.
- 3) Include MC4 connectors.
- 6x BLUETTI PV120: ≈3.5hrs.
- 4x BLUETTI PV200: ≈3hrs.
- 2x BLUETTI PV350: ≈3.5hrs.
* For reference ONLY."Question 6: Can I connect two units of AC200MAX together for more power?
No.Question 7: Is the AC200MAX power station waterproof?
- Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
- Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
- Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
- 1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
- 2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Yes. You can easily swap battery packs for continuous power use, and the system can hold two batteries at once.Question 15: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
No. If the battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.Question 16: What is the difference between the AC200MAX and AC200P?
The main differences are:
- 1) Output power and capacity: 2,000W AC power and 2,048Wh capacity for AC200MAX, while 2,000W and 2,000Wh for AC200P.
- 2) Max. Input: 1,400W for AC200MAX, while 1,200W for AC200P.
- 3) App Control: AC200MAX supports BLUETTI App control.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
BLUETTI AC200Max 2200w Solar Generator With B230 LiFePO4 Modular Battery Introduction!
The Professor introduces the newest Bluetti, the AC200Max LiFe...
AC200MAX Battery Expansion: B230 or B300
Please hit the subscribe button for more instructions Instruct...
AC200MAX Touchscreen Guide
Tutorial of how to use the Touchscreen of AC200MAX
AC200MAX Solar Charging
How to recharge AC200MAX via solar panels 2048Wh, 2200W Pure S...
Ultimate portable power solution? New Bluetti AC200MAX - full test! | Auto Expert John Cadogan
BLUETTI Home page: https://www.bluettipower.com.au/?ref=8xzu...