---- DESCRIPTION TAB ----
120W Foldable Solar Panel
For Solarpod Pro 1000 - No Solar Charge Controller
The 120W foldable solar panel is designed to be a mobile solar charging panel. To use, unfold, place in the sun, and angle with feet to the exact direction of the sun’s rays. This set up allows for optimal efficiency. When finished fold away and store at your convenience.
This foldable solar panel can be customised with a MPPT charge controller and wiring to suit customer requirements.
---- SPECIFICATIONS TAB ---
120 Watt Solar Panel Specifications
- Alloy framed glass
- Monocrystalline cells
- High cell efficiency
- Warranty 1 year
- Folded: 648x676x70mm (With handles 648x727x70mm)
- Unfolded: 648x1352x35mm (With handles 648x1452x35 mm)
- Weight: 13.7 Kg
- Weight: 16.5 Kg
- Max Power Pm(W): 60W x2
- Electrical tolerance of up to +-3%.
- Maximum Operating Voltage Vm(V): 36V
- Maximum Operating Current Im(A): 3.34A
- Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V): 42.44V
- Short Circuit Current ISC(A): 3.75A
- 120 Watt Foldable Solar Panel
- 10 metre Mc-4 Charge Lead
- Soft Protective Carry Case
- Solar Charge Controller Not Included (Controller Build into Solarpod Pro 1000)
(Controllers and cables for 12 volt battery charging SOLD SEPARATELY)
How to use with The Solarpod 1K (Solarpod Pro 1000)
The 120W foldable panel is made up of two 60W/12V solar panels connected in series. It is used simply by plugging the male and female MC4 plugs in to the female and male MC4 Solarpod 1K inline solar charge controller. Plug charge lead into Solarpod 1K. Multiple panels can be connected in parallel to generate more power.